I unfortunately did business with Exclusive Furniture. I bought a dining room set from them out of a catalog because the one I wanted they didn't have in stock.

The asst mgr. told me if I didn't like it he would replace it or give me a full in-store refund. After delivery my wife and I were very disappointed with it. After calling for three days trying to get the salesman, we went out and bought a new table somewhere else.

I finally got hold of the asst mgr who told me all sales were final. I reminded him of his promise to refund my money if I didn't like it. He told me it on the sales invoice that all sales are final. I spoke with the owner Sam who told me he would order a new table.

I told I didn't want it, I wanted my money back. he said no! and was an *** about it as well. I finally got an in-store credit which does me no good as I have no intentions of ever doing biz.

with them again. He even had the audacity to put a time limit on the credit, kinda use it or lose it. I have filed a complaint with the BBB which has gotten nowhere. Let it be known Don't do business with these guys.

He does those *** commercials with the chainsaw and his kids screaming Where low prices live!!! more like where low life's screw customers

Comments

exclusive furniture is not the one with the chainsaw. That's hilton.

Please get your commercials straight. This customer was probably one out of the 2000 they serve. I've been to Exclusive several times & have bought furniture for my entire house. The salespeople are always friendly, the manager is always nice & this is one of the few furniture stores that stand behind their merchandise.

a year after I had my merchandise, my sofa got a tear in it. My mistake that I didn't purchase the extended warranty, but as a courtesy, Exclusive furniture fixed this for me at no expense.

They always help me through every problem. They are truly the best!

to amanda Houston, Texas, United States #940502

Girl shut up! Exclusive furniture sucks, and obviously there has been more than one bad review.

Everyone's experience is different . And FYI ALWAYS is ALWAYS the wrong answer.

nvhernandez2630_53
to amanda #1375651

You probably work for exclusive furniture