WE WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS HERE AGAIN. It was the biggest mistake even giving them our money (which, btw, the manager laughed and said "you paid cash?

Yeah...no one here is going to give that back to you" when I complained to him about our entire experience with this store). We paid cash for an Ashley sectional ($1700+with tax) on 12/20/15 and were told it would take about 2weeks. On 12/30 I called the office to check the status of our order and was told BY THEM that it had been delayed due to the holidays and would be ON THE TRUCK 1/8/16. I was disappointed, but understood.

With THEIR info, we proceeded to get rid of our current furniture to make room. On 1/6/16 i called AGAIN to check the status, and was told AGAIN that it DIDN'T make the truck, and now would not be delivered until 1/15/16. I explained that THEY told me it would be here, so now my family had no place to sit. I was told that they would send the info to the GM to see whay kind of "refund" they could give due to the inconvenience.

$50. That is ALL that was offered. FIFTY DOLLARS. I stopped by the store to complain, and the "manager" , as i stated earlier, told me that no one was going to give anything back so we could order the couches elsewhere AND TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUR MONEY TO THE ASHLEY STORE.

I was ASSURED that our order was on the truck for 1/15, the warehouse called last night and set up the delivery window for today. THEN, today i get a call saying that THE FURNITURE WAS NOT ON THE TRUCK YESTERDAY, AND NOW WON'T BE HERE UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!!! by then, we will have had no place for my children to sit for THREE weeks, no money to order the couches from somewhere else, and no new furniture.

And this company couldn't care less. As far as they're concerned they have our money, we're at their mercy, and they'll do what they *** well please.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2016.

Comments

Contact Akin with Fox 26. Sure she could help.

So sad you and your family has to go through this. I won't be buying there now.