Purchase sofa set and within 2 weeks there was a problem with the pillow cushion. Technican came out and confirmed there was a problem where parts had to be ordered this was November 2 2014 as of today February 21 2015 we still dont have thre ncushion and guess what no one has information.

Frustrated not worth it but you can best believe im sitting i thr store until they tell me something or locate my replaced merchandise.

This is ridiculous being i purchased the warranty. No more exclusive furniture for us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Exclusive Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2015.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #955996

In Sept of 2013 we purchased 4 rooms of furniture, to include a dining set. We also purchased the insurance package that the sales associate assured us was the best.

After a year (Oct. 2014) we put in a claim on the dining table and it was supposedly handled. We were told that the new table would be replaced by Thanksgiving, and nothing. Then we were told by Christmas we would have our new table, and still nothing!

It is now March 9th 2015 and I have to call the store manager again to find out what is going on with my table. We have been into the store, called the store multiple times and always with the same answer "we are working on it." This is unacceptable! I spoke with Frank, the store manager today and he puts me on hold to get back on the line 2 minutes later and says my table is here and was ready for me to pick it up! Wait, what, I never received a call or anything and now you are telling my I have to pick it up, and even better, I have to find a way to discard the damaged one.

They do not pick up damaged product. He then says that he "can have it delivered tomorrow sometime" as if real working people don't have jobs and can just put life on hold and be home for hours waiting on a delivery that was unscheduled! What type of people are working there??? This is beyond ridiculous!

I do not recommend this furniture company to anyone! I have other furniture now that I have to place a claim on and afraid of what that wait will be like!