I was to pick up my purchase on a Monday because of it being a weekend warehouse was closed.No one called to let me know if it had been delivered to store.

I contacted them the guy from warehouse stumbled with his words and said it had been damaged. I then said I bought 2 to his surprise he asked if I wanted to pick one up. ONE!? I purchased 2.

Would that make any since to just get one?? NO! So he said he would contact warehouse to deliver another and I could pick up next day (Tuesday) So next day on a Tuesday again no one has tried calling me I contacted someone at store no delivery of my purchase. He said he would call me back He had to call warehouse to see what was going on.

He did call me back to tell me that they didn't even have them in stock! It would take a week and they would get on a Monday 3-16-15 and would deliver for free for the inconvience. I called on the 16th the receptionist told me someone would contact me between 6pm and 10pm (red Flag)!!!! Who does business that late???

To make a long story short.... I never received my purchase or have I heard from them!

It's come to my conclusion It's nothing but a big scam!DO NOT SHOP THERE!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of furniture. Exclusive Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Exclusive Furniture.

Had an Experience with Exclusive Furniture?

Comments