I’m HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED In Exclusive Furniture “So Called Customer Service”!!!I’ve only have this $800 mattress set for 6 months and 75% of the seam have unraveled around the mattress top and bottom.

This is ridiculous that I’m still having to pay for TRASH!!!! Just because there’s a stain on it, it can’t be exchanged. That doesn’t have anything to do with the manufacturing default problem!!! I would have been better off getting a mattress off of craigslist!!!

My next call is to FOX 26 people need to know the quality of trash that Exclusive is Selling!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Exclusive Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about jericho king mattress from Exclusive Furniture was exclusive furniture Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exclusive Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Exclusive Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exclusive Furniture?

Comments